Article Submission


I will submit your article to 10 High Ranking articles sites with manual process.

Article submission is a super way to get started, recognized and grow. By publishing on 10 high PR reputable sites, it will not only increase your credibility but also help you in developing your trust circle and also improve your ranking in search engines. This is an effectual marketing method acting mentioned to as directing visitors to your website.

Order Requirement:

  • Title:
  • Summary:
  • Content/Body
  • Keywords/Tags
  • Content file I accept in .docx .odt .pdf .html & text format.
Please Note:
  • Articles must be at least 400 words or above.
  • Only English language accepted for submission.
  • 3 Hyperlinks allowed (with keywords).
  • Image/Logo not accepted.
  • Some of sites take time to approve.
  • Please then order If your article is ready.
  • I will not accept any gambling & adult contents.

You can also send me your favorite sites, If you want me to use yours ones, Otherwise I have my own GOOD rank sites list that I will utilize.

After completed work I will give you report in spreadsheet.

We are online 24/7: Friendly customer support, ask anything any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Copyright © 2009- JeviHUT ALL Rights Reserved.